Wise & Hammer is seeking a motivated sales representative with experience in selling web and graphic design related services. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team as an Independent Sales Representative.
At Wise & Hammer we create exceptional experiences.
We are a boutique firm providing high-quality custom design, interactive solutions and professional service and support for a growing list of client/partners. As a Sales Representative, you will be selling our online development, traditional design and support services. You will earn a share of revenue from each account you bring in, along with ongoing monthly commission on all recurring sales.
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads.
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Prepare quotes for web development and design projects.
- Sales consultation meetings / portfolio presentation.
- Following up with prospective leads and selling new website features or services to existing clients.
- Utilize W&H Project Management software to manage closed sales and communicate project needs.
- Work with design and development team to ensure project objectives and deliverables are correct.
- Weekly scheduled sales progress reports/ meetings with management.
- Maintain a minimum sales quota per month.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills.
- An exceptional communicator. Written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively with little or no supervision required.
- Outgoing and personable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional (but not too professional) in appearance.
- Computer and internet savvy, with the ability to learn new skills with training..
- Experienced in selling website and and design solutions – at least 2 years preferred.
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with open source platforms like Drupal or WordPress
- An eye for design
- Digital marketing and/or marketing experience
- A great sense of humour
Some of the perks
- Flexible scheduling
- Casual, Fun, Relaxed Atmosphere (dog friendly)
- Free Coffee, Pop, Juice and Snacks
- Opportunities to Learn, and to advance your career with Wise & Hammer
- Paid travel to industry events.
- Working in beautiful downtown Hamilton
- Unlimited earning potential.
- First 6 months commission only income with a scalable commission rate based on sales.
- Base salary and benefits plus commission potential after 6 months, based on performance review.
- Commissions are paid monthly.
How to apply:
Sell yourself! We want to see an amazing cover letter with your resumé convincing us that you are the best person for the job. If you really want to knock our socks off, send us a short video introducing yourself and telling us why you are the right person for the job. (We suggest sending us a link to your unlisted/private video on YouTube or password protected video on Vimeo.)
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ”I am your Sales Rep”
We look forward to hearing from you!